Things to Carry on Your Person
Some of the things that you must need to jot down and remember when traveling:
* A passport, for all travel outside the U.S. and identification purposes
* Driver’s License
* Insurance cards for both your medical and automobile insurance
* Credit cards
* Travelers checks
* Airline, Cruise or Train tickets
* Itinerary with confirmation numbers and addresses and phone numbers of where you’ll be staying
* Travel brochures and maps
* Lots of crisp one-dollar bills for all those tipping opportunities
* A small amount of local currency for immediate use to hold you over until you can make it to a currency exchange, if you're planning foreign travel.
Are there any others that I missed?
BTW, source is: